Cleanse, exfoliate, and tone all at the same time. Triple acting Image Skincare Ageless Total Facial Cleanser is a universal cleanser that penetrates the skin to remove dirt, debris, and even hard-to-remove makeup to reveal cleansed, rejuvenated skin.
The Ageless Total Facial Cleanser contains a unique blend of natural ingredients assists in balancing the pH levels in your skin. Meanwhile, glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin to reveal softer, smoother, more radiant skin.
This three in one cleanser works as a cleanser, exfoliant, and a toner, simplifying your skin care regimen and providing multiple benefits while you wash your face.
For maximum anti-ageing results please see the complete Image Skincare Ageless Range available at SkinShop.
- Universal cleanser that works on the face and body
- Cleanses, exfoliates, and tones for a three in one effect
- Removes makeup and residue completely
- Improves skin texture for smoother, softer skin
- Tones skin for an even, tight complexion
- Prepares the skin for further anti-ageing treatments from Image Skincare
Ageless Total Facial Cleanser
HOW TO USE
- Massage a liberal amount of Ageless Total Cleanser into a damp face and neck.
- Massage for 60 seconds then rinse with cold water and pat dry.
- Can be used every morning and at night to remove makeup or can be alternated with a gentle cleanser.
*Precaution: Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering. Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA's) & BHA's.